Welded Stainless Steel Double-Ended Shear Beam Load Cell is used in the following applications:
• Hostile environments
• Food and beverage processing
• Chemical and plastics processing
• Pharmaceutical and biomedical processing
• Tank, bin and silo weighing
• Batching, blending and mixing systems
• Level and inventory monitoring
Welded Stainless Steel Double-Ended Shear Beam Load Cellis rated capacities of 1,000 to 75,000 lbs., with stainless steel, welded seal construction and is insensitive to side loads and bending moments and has stainless steel weigh module compatibility.
Welded Stainless Steel Double-Ended Shear Beam Load Cell has high output - well suited to high deadload/low liveload applications, load cells have matched outputs form multi-cell systems is excellent combined error and repeatability and is Factory Mutual System Approved for Classes I, II, III; Divisions 1 and 2; Groups A through G.